Hi! If this is your first time here, this is where you’ll find a summary of what I believe, who this blog is intended for, and the purposes of what I post:
What I believe
– I believe each and every single person’s value is inherent in the very nature of their creation: by a great and powerful God, who formed us in His image. I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ: that we are in need of a Saviour, and God provided for that need through the sacrifice (death and resurrection) of His Son, Jesus. So, anyone who trusts in Christ’s death and resurrection, who turns from their own ways to follow and worship Christ, will be saved.
Who this blog is for
– When I write, I am writing with Christians in mind (people who believe the gospel to be true live it out in their lives). Though the topics are pertinent to Christians, if you’re not a Christian, then I’m glad you’re here! And I welcome you to share your thoughts/experiences too.
– The posts are not an opportunity to start an emotionally-driven debate. Comments of disagreement are fine, but anything unhelpful or hateful won’t be tolerated, and I will moderate the comments accordingly. Things can get pretty heated on the internet as it is – the best thing we can do is try to be helpful and respectful of one another.
(I also want to quickly mention: I am blown away by the massive, wonderful community which has grown through this blog. Thank you to all of you who contribute such positivity, encouragement, and helpful insights!)
The purposes of what I post
– Everything I write comes from something I have learned or witnessed through God’s work in my and others’ lives. I focus specifically on the applications from God’s Word in my life as a young wife, mother, friend, and professional. I strive to have a biblical basis for everything I say, and to do so in love.
– Some lessons in life are hard, but you won’t see me shy away from difficult or controversial topics; it is so important to talk about them, as by sharing our experiences we can point each other to Christ.
Now that you know a little more about me and why I made this blog, if you’re still reading – fabulous! I hope you enjoy your time here. I invite you to participate with the little community we have – subscribe, comment, share, and do let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see written about.